Vietnamese Iced Coffee
How to make Vietnamese Coffee
- Vietnamese Coffee Press
- 2-4 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk depending on personal taste
- 2 tablespoons chicory coffee, most common brand is Cafe du Monde
- 1 cup boiling water
- Pour the condensed milk to the bottom of a glass
- Place coffee cup grounds in a Vietnamese coffee press and screw the filter on top of the grounds. The tighter the screw the slower the drip. The slower the drip, the stronger the coffee.
- Place the press on top of the glass.
- Pour the boiling water into the Vietnamese coffee press and let it drip through. I like to do this step twice.
- Mix the coffee with the condensed milk and serve over ice.
- Category: Recipes