As my time in the Triangle passes, I’ve written over twenty related articles about this new home of mine and this number will continue to grow! So I’m compiling an index and landing page for all Triangle-related posts to make it easier for you to plan out your weekend itineraries or brainstorm where to eat! This Ultimate Guide to Having a Great Time in the Triangle will be updated as I continue writing about this wonderful corner of the world.
Mini Guides and General Triangle Posts
Below are mini-guides categorized by topics like desserts and brunch for all of the Triangle. You’ll find recommendations from three points of the Research Triangle in these guides and beyond.
- Jamaican Food in the Triangle
Have a craving for Jamaican food? Hit up these restaurants located in the Triangle to satisfy your hankering for plantains, jerk chicken, oxtail, and more!
- Matcha Desserts in the Triangle
I’m obsessed with Matcha and have been wanting to write a guide for Matcha Desserts since I’ve moved to the area!
- Special French Fries of the Triangle
Can you eat french fries for all three meals? Check out this list for some unique fries!
- The Best Donuts in the Triangle
Important donut research.
- Healthy Bowls in the Triangle
Where to grab a bowl of nutritious foods in the Triangle
- The Insider Scoop to the Best Private Dining in the Triangle
If you’re planning for a great place to gather, check out this guide to private dining.
- The Best Coffee Shops in the Triangle
If you’re addicted to caffeine, let me introduce you to some of my favorite coffee shop gems in the area!
- The Ultimate Noodle Guide to the Triangle
I can eat noodles every day! And in the Triangle, I can!
- The Best Frozen Desserts in the Triangle
Stay cool and sweeten your life with these frozen desserts
- Where to Get Brunch in the Triangle
Some say brunch is the best meal there is. If you feel that way, this guide is for you.
- Enjoy these Cereal Treats in the Triangle on National Cereal Day
Satisfy your nostalgia for childhood joy with these cereal treats
- Where To Get Your Sandwich Fix in the Triangle
An ultimate sandwich guide to the Triangle!
Small but Mighty Chapel Hill and Carrboro
Chapel Hill and Carrboro make up the smallest point of what makes up the Research Triangle of North Carolina and this point is where
- The Best Restaurants of Chapel Hill
An extensive restaurant guide to Chapel Hill!
- The Best Restaurants in Carrboro
Chapel Hill’s neighboring small town of Carrboro reminds me a little of the weird vibes of Austin, Texas. Carrboro has an unflinchingly unconventional vibe. You can see it in their top restaurants.
- Zen Hideaway at the Honeysuckle Tea House in Chapel Hill
A darling treehouse tea house that will have you feel so relaxed as you sip on your tea or wine and enjoy their open-air concept.
- Wine Tasting Tips from My first Virtual Wine Tasting
Some Wine Tasting Tips as offered by Il Palio in Chapel Hill
Explore Raleigh, the Capital of North Carolina
As a city girl at heart having Raleigh close to me makes me feel more at home. It’s been an absolute pleasure getting to know the capital of North Carolina.
- Where to Eat When You Shop in North Hills, Raleigh
You can have a literal staycation in North Hills with great accommodations and restaurants to choose from.
- But Have You Had Japanese-Italian Cuisine? #Raleigh
Papa Shogun uniquely combines Japanese and Italian inspiration in their thoughtful dishes.
- Taverna Agora’s Brunch Menu Has Greek Spin
Brunch and rooftop vibes both available at Taverna Agora
- MOFU Shoppe Brings Friends Together in Raleigh with Asian Flavors
Durham the Bull-Hearted
- Black-Owned Restaurants and Food Businesses
Please consider supporting these black-owned restaurants. Your support will be delicious. #blacklivesmatter
- Sweet Arielle Bakery Delivers Seasonal Treats to the Triangle
Norma of Sweet Arielle Bakery might have the cutest origin story I’ve ever heard.
- M Pocha Opens and Durham is All the Better for It
Chef Lee is regarded as culinary royalty for a reason.
- ZenFish Poke Bar, Small Restaurant with Big Heart
I’ve had the great privilege of befriending the owner of ZenFish and love how ZenFish is not only delicious but also celebrates being a truly compassionate human.
- Namu Serves Coffee with a Side of Korean Fare in Durham, NC
I’ve been on record for years now singing Namu praises.
- Cloche Coffee Boosts Durham Community with Good Energy
Read more about how Cloche Coffee spread good energy generally and during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Get Cary-ed Away
I spend a lot of time in Cary for my Asian food cravings. I can’t wait to round those up for you soon. For now, check out these restaurant features.
- G.58 Cuisine Offers Fine Dining Chinese
G.58 has the most artistic plating I’ve come across in the Triangle
- Good Harvest, My New Favorite Hot Pot Restaurant
Come hungry to Good Harvest
- Triangle Restaurant ko•an Transformed into a Grocery Store to Better Serve the Community
ko•an pivoted and transformed into a market during the Covid-19 pandemic
Easy Weekend Trips You Can Take from the Triangle
One of my favorite things about living in the Triangle is its geographic location. You have mountains on one side and the beach to the other! But even beyond that, we’re driving distance from so many gems that you don’t have to get on a plane to scratch your wanderlust.
- Treat Your Tastebuds with These Restaurants in Asheville
I just love Asheville. Here is a list of top restaurants in Asheville.
- Why the Whirligig Festival Should Be on Your Annual Fall List
Whirligig Festival in Wilson, NC will tickle your childlike sense of wonder.
- Dining at The Katharine and Staying at The Cardinal (Winston-Salem)
Did you know that the Empire State Building has roots that started at The Cardinal in Winston-Salem?
- Fun Things To Do in Wilmington, North Carolina
There is more to Wilmington than just beach time!
- Best Restaurants and Bars in Wilmington
Just 2-3 hours from the Triangle is the coast! The coastal town of Wilmington has such a robust food scene.
- Fun Half-Day in Richmond, Virginia
You’re going to want to spend more than just a weekend in Richmond, Virginia once you visit even once.
- How I Spent a Weekend at Carolina Beach
How to eat well when you’re at Carolina Beach
- 19 Amazing Restaurants to Check Out in Washington DC
The Triangle is just under 5 hours away from the gastronomically diverse city of Washington, DC!
Share This Guide to the Triangle on Pinterest
Follow my eating adventures and happenings on Instagram. You can also see what is catching my attention in the food world on Twitter and Facebook. I also recently launched a Patreon to share some behind the scenes of running a food and travel blog!
Possibly Related Blog Posts (automatically generated)