I had the pleasure of meeting Michael Natkin at his cookbook launch party in Austin. He graciously gifted the attendees copies of his beautiful cookbook, Herbivoracious, which just hit stores the beginning of this month. Since receiving it last week, I cannot stop flipping through the pages and admiring the gorgeous food photography. Also, it couldn’t have come at a more opportune time; I have just started trying to eat less meat and more vegetables!
Recipes in the book I’m excited to try:
- Chickpea Fritters
- Brussels Sprout and Apple Hash
- Chanterelle Banh Mi Bites
- Shitake Tacos with Asian Pear Slaw
- Asparagus with Nori Butter
- Chocolate Chunk Bread Pudding
- Rustic Peach and Nectarine Crostata
Michael is giving me a copy to give away. You can try your luck at owning a copy by entering or if you want a sure bet, definitely consider buying Herbivoracious online (Amazing affiliate link). Contest ends midnight on Monday, May 14, 2012. I will pick a winner at random and announce it later on that day.
To Enter the Giveaway:
- You need to have a U.S. or Canada mailing address.
- Leave a comment. Don’t forget to include a way for me to contact you if you win.
- For an additional and optional entry, follow me on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway. Don’t forget to mention me, @lindaeatsworld.
Possibly Related Blog Posts (automatically generated)